The Cranston Veterans Memorial Ice Rink fully endorses USA Hockey's Zero Tolerance Policy Regarding Parents & Spectators.
The game will be stopped by on-ice officials when the parents/spectators displaying inappropriate and disruptive behavior interfere with other spectators or participants of the game. The on-ice officials will identify violators to the coaches for the purpose of removing parents/spectators from the spectator's viewing and game area. Once removed, play will resume. Lost time will not be replaced and violators may be subject to further disciplinary action by the local governing body. This inappropriate and disruptive behavior shall include:
- Using obscene or vulgar language in a boisterous manner to anyone at any time.
- Taunting players, coaches, officials or other spectators by means of baiting, ridiculing, threatening physical violence, or physical violence.
- Throwing any object in the spectator's viewing area, players bench, penalty box or the on-ice surface, that in any manner creates a safety hazard.
Any violators will be escorted from the facility and not permitted to return.
General facility rules include:
- No roller blades, scooters or skateboards allowed.
- No rough playing or ball throwing allowed.
- No stick and ball/puck playing allowed inside unless on-ice.
- Safeguard all valuables. We are not responsible for loss or theft of property.
- Please only players and coaches in the locker rooms.
- No food or cameras allowed in locker rooms.
Violators are subject to loss of rink privileges