About The Rink
The Cranston Veterans Memorial Ice Rink (CVM) houses two NHL regulation size rinks (200x85). The facility features 1,060 seat bleachers and has a 425 person capicity sheet of ice in the main building. The facility has a total of 10 locker rooms. Spectators can enjoy arcade games and a concession area as well as our Pro Shop.
The rink is home to the Cranston Reds junior hockey team, various high school hockey programs, numerous youth hockey leagues, adult hockey leagues for men and women, public skating sessions, learn to skate programs and the Cranston Figure Skating Association. Our tenants include:
- Barrington High School Hockey
- Bay View Girls High School Hockey
- Cranston Girls High School Hockey
- Cranston East High School Hockey
- Cranston West High School Hockey
- East Providence Boys High School Hockey
- Hendricken High School Hockey
- Cranston Senior Hockey League
- Cranston Figure Skating Association
- Cranston Reds Youth Hockey
- Edgewood Hawks Youth Hockey
- Northeast Elite Hockey
- Ocean State Curling Club
- Providence Jr Friars
- Southern RI Youth Hockey
- Warwick Junior Hockey Association
Our concession area is open during all events as well as Monday through Friday, 9:00am-10:00pm, and on the weekend from 7:00am-10:00pm. Our menu includes: Soda, Candy, Sports Drinks, Bottled Water, Coffee, Hot Chocolate, Pizza, Pretzels, Slushies, Chips, Popcorn, Bagels and Cream Cheese, Hot Soup, etc.
The Pro Shop is operated by Rhode Islands own Bill Bennett and Bennett Sports. Bennett Sports is open seven days a week and carries a full line of hockey supplies and equipment.